|Dobrodošli pod lipo!
- Stran je namenjena splošnim razpravam in vprašanjem glede različnih vidikov Slovenskih Wikiknjig.
Preden zastavite vprašanje, prosimo, preglejte arhivirane teme. Tu ga objavite šele, če v arhivu ne najdete ustreznega odgovora.
Pri objavi komentarjev se prosimo podpišite: uporabite --~~~~ ali kliknite ikono za podpis v urejevalni vrstici.
IMPORTANT: Admin activity review[uredi]
Hello. A new policy regarding the removal of "advanced rights" (administrator, bureaucrat, etc) was adopted by global community consensus in 2013. According to this policy, the stewards are reviewing administrators' activity on smaller wikis. To the best of our knowledge, your wiki does not have a formal process for removing "advanced rights" from inactive accounts. This means that the stewards will take care of this according to the admin activity review.
We have determined that the following users meet the inactivity criteria (no edits and no log actions for more than 2 years):
- Smihael (administrator)
These users will receive a notification soon, asking them to start a community discussion if they want to retain some or all of their rights. If the users do not respond, then their advanced rights will be removed by the stewards.
However, if you as a community would like to create your own activity review process superseding the global one, want to make another decision about these inactive rights holders, or already have a policy that we missed, then please notify the stewards on Meta-Wiki so that we know not to proceed with the rights review on your wiki. Thanks, Rschen7754 08:12, 10. avgust 2018 (CEST)
- There are no other active admins and User:Janezdrilc or User:Hladnikm usually contact me per e-mail if there are some things to do, so I'd like to keep the status. --Smihael (pogovor) 10:23, 10. avgust 2018 (CEST)
I agree with Smihael. He always respond when contacting him. Being completely without admins would be even harder to maintain the project. --Janezdrilc (pogovor) 13:00, 10. avgust 2018 (CEST)
- I second the proposal that Smihael remains our admin at Wikiknjige. --Hladnikm (pogovor) 22:45, 10. avgust 2018 (CEST)
Thanks for your support, I contacted stewards on Meta-Wiki --Smihael (pogovor) 14:17, 13. avgust 2018 (CEST)
Razvrščanje po abecedi v kategorijah[uredi]
Na Wikipediji sem odprl razpravo Razvrščanje po abecedi v kategorijah. Gre za vprašanje spremenitve jezikovnih nastavitev razvrščanja v vseh slovenskih wikiprojektih. Čeprav se nastavitve nanašajo na vsak wikiprojekt posebej, se mi je zdelo dobro, da razprava poteka na enem mestu. Vabljeni torej pod tamkajšnjo lipo h komentiranju. --Janezdrilc (pogovor) 16:05, 13. junij 2019 (CEST)
Editing News #1—July 2019[uredi]
Read this in another language • Subscription list for this multilingual newsletter
Did you know?
Did you know that you can use the visual editor on a mobile device?
Every article has a pencil icon at the top. Tap on the pencil icon to start editing.
This is what the new Edit Cards for editing links in the mobile visual editor look like. You can try the prototype here: 📲 Try Edit Cards.
Welcome back to the Editing newsletter.
Since the last newsletter, the team has released two new features for the mobile visual editor and has started developing three more. All of this work is part of the team's goal to make editing on mobile web simpler.
Before talking about the team's recent releases, we have a question for you:
Are you willing to try a new way to add and change links?
If you are interested, we would value your input! You can try this new link tool in the mobile visual editor on a separate wiki.
Follow these instructions and share your experience:
📲 Try Edit Cards.
The mobile visual editor is a simpler editing tool, for smartphones and tablets using the mobile site. The Editing team recently launched two new features to improve the mobile visual editor:
- Section editing
- The purpose is to help contributors focus on their edits.
- The team studied this with an A/B test. This test showed that contributors who could use section editing were 1% more likely to publish the edits they started than people with only full-page editing.
- Loading overlay
- The purpose is to smooth the transition between reading and editing.
Section editing and the new loading overlay are now available to everyone using the mobile visual editor.
New and active projects[uredi]
This is a list of our most active projects. Watch these pages to learn about project updates and to share your input on new designs, prototypes and research findings.
- Edit cards: This is a clearer way to add and edit links, citations, images, templates, etc. in articles. You can try this feature now. Go here to see how: 📲 Try Edit Cards.
- Mobile toolbar refresh: This project will learn if contributors are more successful when the editing tools are easier to recognize.
- Mobile visual editor availability: This A/B test asks: Are newer contributors more successful if they use the mobile visual editor? We are collaborating with 20 Wikipedias to answer this question.
- Usability improvements: This project will make the mobile visual editor easier to use. The goal is to let contributors stay focused on editing and to feel more confident in the editing tools.
- Wikimania: Several members of the Editing Team will be attending Wikimania in August 2019. They will lead a session about mobile editing in the Community Growth space. Talk to the team about how editing can be improved.
- Talk Pages: In the coming months, the Editing Team will begin improving talk pages and communication on the wikis.
The VisualEditor on mobile is a good place to learn more about the projects we are working on. The team wants to talk with you about anything related to editing. If you have something to say or ask, please leave a message at Talk:VisualEditor on mobile.
PPelberg (WMF) (talk) & Whatamidoing (WMF) (talk)
20:32, 23. julij 2019 (CEST)
Update on the consultation about office actions[uredi]
Last month, the Wikimedia Foundation's Trust & Safety team announced a future consultation about partial and/or temporary office actions. We want to let you know that the draft version of this consultation has now been posted on Meta.
This is a draft. It is not intended to be the consultation itself, which will be posted on Meta likely in early September. Please do not treat this draft as a consultation. Instead, we ask your assistance in forming the final language for the consultation.
For that end, we would like your input over the next couple of weeks about what questions the consultation should ask about partial and temporary Foundation office action bans and how it should be formatted. Please post it on the draft talk page. Our goal is to provide space for the community to discuss all the aspects of these office actions that need to be discussed, and we want to ensure with your feedback that the consultation is presented in the best way to encourage frank and constructive conversation.
Please visit the consultation draft on Meta-wiki and leave your comments on the draft’s talk page about what the consultation should look like and what questions it should ask.
Thank you for your input! -- The Trust & Safety team 10:03, 16. avgust 2019 (CEST)
New tools and IP masking[uredi]
The Wikimedia Foundation wants to work on two things that affect how we patrol changes and handle vandalism and harassment. We want to make the tools that are used to handle bad edits better. We also want to get better privacy for unregistered users so their IP addresses are no longer shown to everyone in the world. We would not hide IP addresses until we have better tools for patrolling.
We have an idea of what tools could be working better and how a more limited access to IP addresses would change things, but we need to hear from more wikis. You can read more about the project on Meta and post comments and feedback. Now is when we need to hear from you to be able to give you better tools to handle vandalism, spam and harassment.
You can post in your language if you can't write in English.
16:18, 21. avgust 2019 (CEST)